Professional Materials Stop Leaks-Easily Removed Surface Paste
When stopping concrete crack leaks and the appearance matters use the Peel Paste polyurethane foam kit. Hydra Stop 300 expanding polyurethane foam stops the water from leaking into the basement. Peel Paste surface port and crack seal adhesive is then simply peeled off the concrete surface. The plastic surface ports will come off too. The Spring Drive Gun gives a smooth and continuous flow of the Hydra Stop 300 into the crack. This ensures that the crack is filled entirely the length of the crack. After curing the crack will not leak water.
4 Cartridges Peel Paste Surface Sealer
4 Cartridges of Hydra Stop 300 Hydrophobic Polyurethane Foam
1 Spring Drive Dual Cartridge Injection Gun
40 Surface Ports
15 Corner Ports
10 Mixing Bowls
10 Static Mixers
20 Stir Sticks
10 Pairs Latex Gloves
1 Hose Assembly
1 Plano Tool Box
Application & Coverage
Suitable for application in concrete cracks 1/32” to 1/4” in width. Concrete should be above 40 F. Can be used to stop leaks in dry or wet cracks. Surface of the concrete must be dry for use.
Where to Use
Cracks wider than 1/32″ (thickness of a fingernail)
Concrete cracks in basement walls
Use from the basement interior only when repairing a basement wall crack.
Hydra Stop 300 is a low viscosity liquid polyurethane. Once inside the crack, the Hydra Stop begins to foam and expand. This expansion completely fills the crack and stops water.Step
1. View the video included with the kit
2. Attach surface or corner ports over the foundation crack using Poxy Paste Crack Seal & Port Adhesive
3. Cover the entire foundation crack with Poxy Paste Crack Seal & Port Adhesive
4. Inject liquid Hydra Stop 300 polyurethane crack injection resin into the foundation crack with a caulk gun
5. Place caps into the surface or corner ports to seal them
6. Remove the Peel Paste Surface Sealer and Port Adhesive
Cured Hydra Stop 300
This is an example of the fully cured Hydra Stop 300. It remains flexible and forms a closed cell structure.