2x The Material as the 6-10′ Fast Set Kit
This kit has twice the materials as the standard 10′ Fast Set Concrete Foundation Crack Repair Kit.
Repair the leak in 12-20′ of concrete foundation cracks. Typically takes one hour for each crack.
Now novices and pros alike can stop leaks in concrete foundation cracks. Hydra stop 300 is a non-shrinking urethane grout that expands inside the crack. This fills all voids and stops the water from coming in.
Poxy Paste is the fastest setting port adhesive and crack seal product available in a DIY kit. Low odor and safe to use, this kit will give professional results at the fraction of the price.
Application & Coverage
Suitable for application in concrete cracks 1/32” to 1/4” in width. Concrete should be above 40 F. Can be used to stop leaks in dry or wet cracks. Surface of the concrete must be dry for use.
Hydra Stop 300 is a low viscosity liquid polyurethane. Once inside the crack, the Hydra Stop begins to foam and expand. This expansion completely fills the crack and stops water.Step
1. View CD-Rom video included with the kit
2. Attach surface or corner ports over the foundation crack using Poxy Paste Crack Seal & Port Adhesive
3. Cover the entire foundation crack with Poxy Paste Crack Seal & Port Adhesive
4. Inject liquid Hydra Stop 300 polyurethane crack injection resin into the foundation crack with a caulk gun
5. Place caps into the surface or corner ports to seal them