2x The Material as the 6-10′ Peel Paste Kit
The Peel -Off Port and Crack Seal Adhesive can be easily removed after the repair to give a clean appearance to the concrete foundation wall.
This kit uses the same Hydra Stop 300 urethane grout that the pros use to stop water. Hydra Stop 300 foams and expands inside the crack to make a non-shrinking barrier to water.
Application & Coverage
Suitable for application in concrete cracks 1/32” to 1/4” in width. Concrete should be above 40 F. Can be used to stop leaks in dry or wet cracks. Surface of the concrete must be dry for use.
Where to Use
All work is done from the interior of the basement.
- Concrete cracks wider than 1/32″ (thickness of a fingernail)
- Concrete wall cracks
- Retaining wall cracks
- Inside corners
Hydra Stop 300 is a low viscosity liquid polyurethane. Once inside the crack, the Hydra Stop begins to foam and expand. This expansion completely fills the crack and stops water.
1. View video included with the kit
2. Attach surface or corner ports over the foundation crack using Poxy Paste Crack Seal & Port Adhesive
3. Cover the entire foundation crack with Poxy Paste Crack Seal & Port Adhesive
4. Inject liquid Hydra Stop 300 polyurethane crack injection resin into the foundation crack with a caulk gun
5. Place caps into the surface or corner ports to seal them