FREE SHIPPING to 48 STATES
Stop Leaks in Concrete Basement Cracks
Easy to use kit stops leaks in concrete foundation cracks.
Use on vertical concrete foundation wall cracks all repairs are done form the interior of the basement. Also can be used on retaining walls.
Now even homeowners can repair their own foundation leaks and save money over the expensive cost of having a professional do it. Make your basement dry by repairing the leaking foundation crack. Water will no longer be able to enter through the concrete crack. Your basement will be dry and have reduced mildew odors caused by a damp basement. We make it easy for the novice. No prior experience is needed. Just view the included CD-Rom instructional video.
1. View CD-Rom video included with the kit
2. Attach surface ports over the foundation crack using Peel-Off Crack Seal & Port Adhesive
3. Cover the entire foundation crack with Peel-Off Crack Seal & Port Adhesive
4. Inject liquid polyurethane crack injection resin into the foundation crack with a caulk gun
5. Place plugs into the surface ports to keep polyurethane crack injection resin in the crack as the resin begins to foam