6-10' Epoxy Concrete Foundation Crack Repair Kit
FREE SHIPPING to 48 STATES
Inject epoxy into cracked concrete to reinforce it and stop water.
Repair a 6-10' long foundation concrete wall crack with A-Tech 212 LV epoxy. Easy to use kit is for the do-it-yourselfer who needs to strengthen concrete and stop water.
** Do you have a larger repair job? Try our 30' Epoxy Repair Kit or 60' Epoxy Repair kit.**
Meets ASTM C-881-Standard Specification for Epoxy-Resin-Base Bonding Systems for Concrete
- (4) 8.4 oz A-Tech 212 LV Universal Cartridge
- 2 Cartridges Poxy Paste Crack Seal and Port Adhesive
- (2)¼” x 32 mixing nozzles (use with Polyurethane Resin)
- Complete instructions & video
Advantages and Benefits
- Easy to use with instructions and how to video
- Epoxy structurally strengthen the concrete
- Repair the crack from inside the basement
- No digging on the exterior
- Completely fills the crack
- The same materials the pros use to repair cracks
Where To Use
Use on cracked concrete foundations, retaining walls and delaminated concrete.
- Repairs hairline and wider cracks.
- Stops water
- Re-inforces concrete
Crack Material Estimator
Use this guide to determine an estimate for how much material you will need to repair your crack.